AK SOLARIS X
A classic, reimagined
- Custom-made balance armature (BA) driver and a dynamic driver hybrid system
- T.A.E.C. technology delivers unsurpassed clarity and a smooth, extended top end
- Polarity Tuned Chamber design for deeper and more refined mid-to-low frequency
- Features 3D-printed, acoustically optimised interior chamber to create a natural and accurate sound
- Pure Silver Litz cable (2.5mm 4-pole balanced)
- Tuned for Astell&Kern by Campfire Audio
- Handmade in Portland, USA
Available in the UK exclusively in-store at Harrods and Selfridges from mid-July.
Register your Interest
Campfire Audio + Astell&Kern
The result of our collaboration with Campfire Audio, a world-renowned U.S. designer and manufacturer of premium hand-built earphones, the AK SOLARIS X IEM is designed and tuned especially for Astell&Kern, while re-imagining the original SOLARIS’ sonics.
The perfect partnership
Astell&Kern has teamed up with Campfire Audio to introduce the AK SOLARIS X in-ear monitor (IEM). Based on Campfire Audio’s Solaris 2020, this X model is designed and tuned especially for Astell&Kern, re-imagining the original’s sonics to faithfully convey a deep, rich but natural sound, synonymous with Astell&Kern.
Handmade in the US
Hand-assembled in Portland, Oregon, USA by skilled craftsmen, ensuring each individual earphone is manufactured to the highest quality standards, the AK SOLARIS X is a culmination of Campfire Audio's acclaimed acoustic technology and design
Innovative acoustic technology
The custom BA driver, designed specifically for the AK SOLARIS X, works in tandem with Campfire Audio’s patented T.A.E.C. technology, to optimise the driver performance. By adjusting the volume of space available in front of the driver and provide a direct passage from the driver to your ear, the design delivers unsurpassed clarity and a smooth, extended top end.
A custom 10mm dynamic driver is optimised for the Polarity Tuned Chamber. By deploying particular volume cavities, both in front and behind the dynamic driver, bigger sounds can be drawn from smaller drivers. The result is a deeper and more refined mid-to-low frequency.
Silver cable design
Each earphone integrates a 3D-printed, acoustically optimised interior chamber to enable the drivers to deliver the highest audio quality and create a natural and accurate sound, while the Pure Silver Litz Cable consist of four 4N (99.99% purity) conductors designed to provide the most transparent and extended sounds possible.
Included in the box
- 2x AK SOLARIS X earphone housings
- 1x 2.5mm headphone cable with MMCX headphone connector
- 1x 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone interconnect adapter
- 6x sizes of silicon ear tips / 6x sizes of comply foam ear tips
- 1x carry case
- 2x accessories and ear tip pouch
- 1x brush and earwax remove